Some examples of violations, which must be reported, include:
- Financial or administrative corruption which could involve theft, embezzlement, tampering with financial documents, conflicts of interest, bribery, forgery, fraud or manipulation of accounts.
- Any violation or breaking of any law or regulation.
- Any violation of company policies and procedures.
- Inappropriate behaviour, or any violation of public order or etiquette, or any action which may tarnish the reputation of the company, or expose the company to criticism.
- Any misuse of the company’s assets and property.