SAPTCO provides public transportation services through a network of routes covering the main cities in the Kingdom (Jeddah - Madinah - Dammam and Qatif metropolis), which will be announced soon (TAIF, Qassim - Jazan).
SAPTCO is committed to providing all manner of comfort for passengers, by designing its buses, to the following specifications:
- Comfortable seats and overhead handles in all buses.
- There are three doors in each bus to ensure easy entry and disembarkation for passengers, taking into account a rear entrance for families.
- Most buses are equipped with electronic payment devices.
- There is a group of buses equipped for people with special needs to facilitate their easy and smooth use of public transport.
- CCTV cameras.
- The highest international safety and security standards are applied in all SAPTCO buses (fire extinguishers - emergency exits - a handle for breaking glass in case of an emergency - external safety switches for doors).
TVM Self Service Machines:
TVM self-service machines provide the following services to the passenger:
- Issuance of a smart card.
- Smart card recharge.